Niche Concepts is proud to announce that the Cambridge Management College website is now live. We worked very hard to put together this WordPress site which includes top plug ins such as Form Builder, Cystats and Featured Content Gallery. The site will look to promote the College’s product and services and Niche will continue to provide ongoing assistance with their online marketing strategy.
- Built a CMS WordPress site
- All images sourced
- Website content
- Online form – coming soon
- Plus implementation
- Online statistic database
For more information please visit www.cmcuk.ac
1) Content is ‘king’ so make sure you have lots of it and make it interesting whatever the topic.
2) Get the site designed professionally. Most blogs are now in WordPress but their are lots of tricks and plug-ins which can help you improve your site. Get help as a DIY job is unlikely to provide the best results.
3) Try to get some links from other sites, the more popular the site the better. Make sure the links are relevant otherwise Google will simply ignore them.
4) Submit your website to search engines and directories as it builds up trust with Google. Its also a good idea to let your contacts and friends know your site is up-and-running, and emplore them to visit.
5) Update your website regularly and monitor your site traffic with Google Analytics which is free.
Here at Niche Concepts we also work closely with others brands within the Niche Family which has seen the group launch two different brands www.nicheadvice.co.uk which is a London based Mortgage and Insurance brokerage and www.nichewills.co.uk who are London based Will Writers. So if your looking to make a will or take out a mortgage why not give them a call.
We are delighted to announce that Cambridge School of Management has signed a contract for its corporate branding and online web development.
Work should shortly start on the college’s website which will be built on the WordPress platform.
Niche Concepts will be working with an exciting new movement called 1style which is bringing together different types of creative and cultural initiatives. Niche will be in charge of all online creative development and will shortly start work on the 1 style website – for a quick preview please check out www.1style.co.uk
Welcome to the Niche Concepts blog. We hope you have enjoyed the website and please feel free to leave your feedback on this section.